Normal and surgical delivery
- diagnosis of pregnancy and follow-up of normal and high-risk pregnancy - consultations on the problems of normal and high-risk pregnancy, childbirth and post-natal period;
- prenatal diagnosis of congenital structural abnormalities of the fetus - fetal morphology (anatomy)
- sonographical screening for chromosomal abnormalities between 11-14 wekks gestation by measuring the nuchal translucency, nasal bones and other chromosomal abnormality markers.
- risk assessment for birth of children with chromosomal disorders 11-14 wg - early biochemical screening
- doppler assessment of the physiology of the fetus and screening for placental failure.